Central Management Admission Test is popularly known as CMAT entrance exam is annually conducted by the Faculty of Management, Tribhuvan University. The examination is generally held on the month of August / September after the announcement of Grade XII result.View Details
The Kathmandu University Undergraduate Management Admission test, a.k.a. KUUMAT is the first phase of admission test given by the Kathmandu University (KU) of Nepal to choose eligible students for admission in undergraduate level programs (BBA, BBIS, and BHTM) under the faculty of management.View Details
Japan, island country lying off the east coast of Asia. It consists of a great string of islands in a northeast-southwest arc that stretches for approximately 1,500 miles (2,400 km) through the western North Pacific Ocean. Nearly the entire land area is taken up by the country’s four main islands; from north to south these are Hokkaido (Hokkaid?), Honshu (Honsh?), Shikoku, and Kyushu (Ky?sh?).
- Land of the Rising Sun.
- Total Área: 377,973.89 km2 (145,936.53 sq mi)
- Population: 1 26,317,000 (2019) 126 million
- Capital city: Tokyo (population: 13 million
- Largest Japanese cities (by population, from most to fewest people): Tokyo, Yokohama, Osaka, Nagoya, Sapporo, Kobe, Kyoto, Fukuoka, Kawasaki, Saitama, Hiroshima, Sendai, Kitakyushu, Chiba
- Ethnic groups: Japanese (approx. 98.5% of population), Koreans (0.5%), Chinese (0.4%), other (0.6%)